Benelli M4 Cheek Riser For Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock
Rx Arms Solutions Benelli M4 Cheek Riser spacers for Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock, also fully compatible with the Benelli M1014. Our design utilizes the existing comb on the Benelli M4 collapsible stock to keep the gun looking great, and as streamlined as possible. The spacers go under the OEM comb, do not make any permanent modifications to your OEM equipment and are extremely easy to install. The spacers comes in five heights of 5mm, 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, and 25mm. Includes all the bolts required to increase the height for each interval. This riser will give a great cheek weld when using optics like the EOTech, Aimpoint, and other optics that are mounted to the 1913 rail. Made In Canada.
Benelli M4 Cheek Riser Specs:
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 Cheek riser spacers are specifically designed and tested for the Benelli M4 and M1014 Collapsible Stock.
- Material: Rx Arms Benelli M4 Cheek Riser spacers are made from Nylon PA12.
- Features a stacking design, to give a durable and reliable method to increase the OEM comb height by 5mm, 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, and 25mm intervals.
- Five 5mm spacers
- Set of 25mm bolts for the 5mm spacer
- Set of 30mm bolts for 10mm of spacers.
- Set of 35mm bolts for 15mm of spacers.
- Set of 40mm bolts for 20mm of spacers.
- Set of 45mm bolts for 25mm of spacers.
- NOTE: all bolts use a 2.5mm hex drive.
- Lifetime warranty, like all of our accessories and parts.
- Made in Canada.
- Refund and Returns policy can be viewed here.
Benelli M4 Cheek Riser Spacers Installation:
USA Residents Customs info:
We have been shipping our products to USA customers for years without issue, below are some items to note:
- USA customer are responsible for any customs tax/duties, however anything under $800 USD is rarely taxed according to the research I have conducted. This is not legal advice, do your own due diligence.
- According to the ATF, a Form 6 exemption is granted for sporting shotgun parts/accessories as stated on point 6. “Sporting shotgun parts other than firearm frames or receivers or barrels.” [are exempt from Form 6]. The Benelli M4 is a shotgun that is legally imported into the USA as “generally recognized as particularly suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes.” (further details on this can be read in the ATF National Firearms Act Handbook). As such, it is a sporting shotgun when it is imported into the USA, and according to the Form 6 exemption list, does not need a form 6 when importing parts and accessories.. This is not legal advice, please do your own research and due diligence.
- Customs Label “Sporting Shotgun Accessories” HST Code 9305.20.80 (Found in Chapter 93)
- USA Shipping: This item will be shipped with tracking.
- Backorders are payment in full. If, for whatever reason, you need to cancel the backorder before it ships, I will need to take 5% off the total backorder amount to refund the amount. This will cover charges my credit card processor charges me. For example, if the order was for $100, I will keep $5 and return $95 to you, to cover my back end costs.
- When ordering a backorder item with an item in stock, the shipment will be delayed until all items are in stock.
You may enjoy my other Benelli M4 and Tavor X95 / 7 Parts and Accessories. Get more information on the Benelli M4 Shotgun. The Benelli M4 is a versatile shotgun that is great to carry when hiking, hunting, or getting outdoors in the woods.