Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube for Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock
Rx Arms Solutions Benelli M4 6 position recoil tube for the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock, also fully compatible with the Benelli M1014. CNC precision machined from 4140 Hardened Steel (designed to replace Benelli 70043 and Benelli 70130). This will allow you to install the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock in 6 positions instead of 3 as per OEM Benelli M4 Recoil Tube. Featuring laser engraved stock positions, and finished in a custom Aluminum Titanium Nitride PVD surface treatment. The Rx Arms Benelli M4 Cheek Riser offers additional fine tuning of cheek weld when using the 6 position recoil tube, and optics.
Installation instructions can be seen below, and are highly recommended to review before installation.
Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube Specs:
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube is designed and tested for the Benelli M4 and M1014, with the OEM Collapsible Stock (70085).
- Material: Rx Arms Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube is made from 4140 Hardened Steel bar stock. CNC machined to perfection. After machining, the parts are then sent for computer precision heat treating. This brings the sub surface hardness of the notches as high as 52-55RC. This reduces peening or damage on the notches from firing the gun, or from butt stock strikes.
- The finish is a custom Aluminum Titanium Nitride (AlTiN) PVD surface finish.
- Laser Engraved stock positions for easy reference of preferred stock length of pull.
- Machined to resist side to side play in the buttstock when set in position.
- Includes a retaining flex ring pre installed in the tube. Made from Stainless 302.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE: Recoil spring, Spring Plunger, Spring Tube Nut, Stock Retaining Screw, Stock retaining screw ring spring. These items need to be swapped from your original recoil tube.
- Lifetime warranty, like all of our accessories and parts.
- Made in Canada.
- Refund and Returns policy can be viewed here.
Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube Installation Instructions:
- Google Doc instructions with bookmarks
- PDF – Rx Arms Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube Installation Instructions
OEM Benelli M4 Recoil Tube (Benelli 70130, Benelli 70043) Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock Length Of Pull
The OEM stock Benelli M4 recoil tube for the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock has limited length of pull (LOP).
- Position “1” with Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock, is too short to be practical for real world use. Measuring at 9 3/8″ LOP. The only use for this position is storage.
- Position “2”, or the mid way point, is around 12 3/8″ LOP. This can be a good length when wearing some thicker clothing, but for the majority, it is usually too short for thin cloths.
- Position “3” with the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock jumps to 14 1/4″ LOP. This length can be too long for shorter to average height shooters. In reality, most shooters would prefer a length of pull in the middle. This is where the Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube comes in.
Benelli M4 6 Position Recoil Tube Collapsible Stock Length Of Pull
The Rx Arms Benelli M4 6 position recoil tube for the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock has the following length of pulls.
- Position “1” is measured at 9 3/8″ LOP.
- Position “2” is measured at 12 1/4″ LOP.
- Position “3” is measured at 12 3/4″ LOP.
- Position “4” is measured at 13 1/4″ LOP.
- Position “5” is measured at 13 3/4″ LOP.
- Position “6” is measured at 14 1/4″ LOP.
Blemished 6 Position Recoil Tube
These are blemished tubes that have more visible machining marks than we like. So we are selling them at a discounted price. Our loss your gain!
The fit and function of these tubes is not effected in any way, they will function just like the tubes with a clean surface finish.
Below is an example of what to expect on these discounted tubes.
USA Residents Information (IMPORTANT):
- USA customer are responsible for any customs tax/duties, however anything under $800 USD is rarely taxed according to the research I have conducted. This is not legal advice, do your own due diligence and research.
- According to the ATF, a Form 6 exemption is granted for sporting shotgun parts/accessories as stated on point 6. “Sporting shotgun parts other than firearm frames or receivers or barrels.” [are exempt from Form 6]. The Benelli M4 is a shotgun that is legally imported into the USA as “generally recognized as particularly suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes.” (further details on this can be read in the ATF National Firearms Act Handbook). As such, it is a sporting shotgun when it is imported into the USA, and according to the Form 6 exemption list, does not need a form 6 when importing parts and accessories.. This is not legal advice, please do your own research and due diligence.
- Customs Label will be “Sporting Shotgun Accessories” HST Code 9305.20.80 (Found in Chapter 93)
- USA Shipping: This item will be shipped with tracking.
Other International Shipments (IMPORTANT):
- Other International customers are responsible for any customs tax/duties. This is not legal advice, do your own research and due diligence.
- International customers are solely responsible to comply with all of their local laws and regulations. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any legal compliance issues that may arise from the purchase of my products.
- For Customs, this part will be labeled as “Sporting Shotgun Accessories”:
- New Zealand, Guam, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Italy HST Code: 9305.20.00
- International Shipping: Items will be shipped with tracking via Canada Post.
- Once shipped, this item is non refundable, if it gets lost in the mail, it is the customers responsibility and cost. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any lost shipments.
Professional Installation Services (USA):
If you are wanting a professional to assist in you installing this recoil tube, I have arranged with an FFL holder in the USA to provide this service. I trust this person to perform the tube swap for you in the utmost professional manner. He charges $150 USD for this service, not including shipping to and from him. This is available for USA only. If you are interested in this, please email me.
- I will be opening up the backorder/preorder on this item soon. It will be payment in full. If, for whatever reason, you need to cancel the backorder, I will need to take 5% off the total backorder amount to refund the amount. This will cover charges my credit card processor charges me. For example, if the order was for $100, I will keep $5 and return $95 to you, to cover my back end costs.
- You can see my up to date timelines on the Product Status page
You may enjoy my other Benelli M4 and Tavor X95 / 7 Parts and Accessories. Get more information on the Benelli M4 Shotgun. The Benelli M4 is a versatile shotgun that is great to carry when hiking, hunting, or getting outdoors in the woods.