Benelli M4 Picatinny Rail Full Mil Spec, Full Receiver
Rx Arms Solutions Benelli M4 Picatinny Rail Full Mil Spec, Full Receiver length. Made from 7075 Aluminum and Mil Spec Type III Hard Coat anodized. The original picatinny rail on the Benelli M4 is not true Mil Spec, which can cause problems and potential damage with optics mounts. This is a replacement picatinny rail to provide a full mil spec solution for those that like to use optics mounts on their Benelli M4 picatinny rail. In addition, this picatinny rail reduces weight on the Benelli M4. By removing the factory rear sight assembly and installing the Rx Arms Picatinny Rail, you can experience a weight reduction of 47% less than using the OEM rear sight and picatinny rail. Our design includes a rear peep sight adjustable for elevation, which can be removed completely if desired. Windage is adjusted with the Benelli M4 Front Post. Made In Canada.
Benelli M4 Picatinny Rail Specs:
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 Picatinny Rail is specifically designed and tested for the Benelli M4 and M1014.
- 100% true Mil Spec, with all sharp edges and snag points removed.
- Material: Rx Arms Benelli M4 Picatinny Rail is milled from 7075-T6 Aluminum, vastly superior to 6061 in Tensile Strength, Yield Strength, Shear Strength and Hardness.
- Mil Spec Type III hard coat annodized.
- Weight: 64 Grams
- Includes: Removable set screw for rear peep, removable rear peep sight, mil spec screw for additional securing of the rail from inside the reciever
- Original EOM screws for securing the top of the Benelli M4 rail need to be used when installing the new rail.
- Lifetime warranty, like all of our Benelli M4 accessories and parts.
- Made in Canada.
- Refund and Returns policy can be viewed here.
Benelli M4 Picatinny Rail Weight Reduction:
The OEM Rear sight assembly is made from solid steel. Combined with the weight of the OEM picatinny rail, the total weight of these two items is 122g. The Rx Arms Benelli M4 Picatinny Rail weighs in at only 64g. This is a 47% weight reduction, giving some relief to an already heavy firearm.
USA Residents Information (IMPORTANT):
- USA customers are responsible for any customs tax/duties, however anything under $800 USD is rarely taxed according to the research I have conducted. This is not legal advice, do your own research and due diligence.
- According to the ATF, a Form 6 exemption is granted for sporting shotgun parts/accessories as stated on point 6. “Sporting shotgun parts other than firearm frames or receivers or barrels.” [are exempt from Form 6]. The Benelli M4 is a shotgun that is legally imported into the USA as “generally recognized as particularly suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes.” (further details on this can be read in the ATF National Firearms Act Handbook). As such, it is a sporting shotgun when it is imported into the USA, and according to the Form 6 exemption list, does not need a form 6 when importing parts and accessories.. This is not legal advice, please do your own research and due diligence.
- For Customs, this part will be labeled as “Sporting Shotgun Accessories” HST Code 9305.20.80 (Found in Chapter 93).
- USA Shipping: This item will be shipped with tracking.
Other International Shipments (IMPORTANT):
- Other International customers are responsible for any customs tax/duties. This is not legal advice, do your own research and due diligence.
- International customers are solely responsible to comply with all of their local laws and regulations. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any legal compliance issues that may arise from the purchase of my products.
- For Customs, this part will be labeled as “Sporting Shotgun Accessories”: HST Code: 9305.20.00
- International Shipping: Items will be shipped with tracking.
- Once shipped, this item is non refundable, if it gets lost in the mail, it is the customers responsibility and cost. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any lost shipments.
- Backorders are payment in full. If, for whatever reason, you need to cancel the backorder before it ships, I will need to take 5% off the total backorder amount to refund the amount. This will cover charges my credit card processor charges me. For example, if the order was for $100, I will keep $5 and return $95 to you, to cover my back end costs.
- When ordering a backorder item with an item in stock, the shipment will be delayed until all items are in stock.
You may be interested in some of my other Benelli M4 and Tavor x95 / 7 Parts. Get more information on the Benelli M4.
There are no reviews yet.