IWI Tavor x95 Pistol Grip (Tavor 7 Compatible)
The Rx Arms IWI Tavor x95 Pistol grip (also fits the Tavor 7) fullfills many requests from Tavor users worldwide. This is a direct replacement for the X95 Cutlass grip, and will install seamlessly onto the X95 and Tavor 7. Among other notable features, this grip is the first on the market to provide a backward compatibility with the FAB Defense Tar Podium Tavor Quick Deployment Bipod. Made in Canada. Ships to USA and Canada.
FAB Defense Tar Podium Tavor Quick Deployment Bipod Compatibility
Due to the lack of foregrip space on the X95 and Tavor platform, a bipod that attaches to the cutlass grip is a much needed accessory. This is the first grip on the market to provide backwards compatibility with the Fab Defense Quick Deployment Bipod. Provides a seamless tight fit.
*** The Fab defense bipod is not included ***
Some Retailers that you can purchase the Tar Podium Tavor Quick Deployment Bipod (we are not affiliated with any of these retailers):
Plus many other e-commerce websites.
Rx Arms Tavor X95 Pistol Grip Accessory Specs:
- Rx Arms Tavor X95 pistol grip has been tested specifically for the X95 and Tavor 7.
- Rx Arms Tavor X95 pistol grip was engineered specifically to accept the Fab Defense Tavor Quick Deployment Bipod. The Fab Defense Bipod will clip right in with a nice tight fit giving you instant bipod access without losing rail space.
- Rx Arms Tavor X95 pistol grip also provides a hollow handle with room for storage if that is what the user seeks. The 2pc handle includes a cap that clips onto the bottom of the handle to keep your items safe.
- Rx Arms Tavor X95 pistol grip features a trigger finger guard to stop your handle from slipping up into the trigger area.
- Rx Arms Tavor X95 pistol grip with no “finger bump” on the main handle section, giving the shooter a more traditional grip surface.
- Material: Rx Arms Tavor X95 pistol grip is plastic injection molded with glass filled nylon.
- Rx Arms Tavor X95 pistol grip will be offered in Black, ODG, and FDE. Due to the nature of different batches, the colours may not match 100% the colours on the Tavor rifles.
- Made in Canada.
- Refund and Returns policy can be viewed here.
USA Residents Information (IMPORTANT):
- USA customer are responsible for any customs tax/duties, however anything under $800 USD is rarely taxed according to the research I have conducted. This is not legal advice, do your own research and due diligence.
- According to the ATF, a Form 6 exemption is granted for “Minor components and parts for Category I(a) and I(b) firearms except barrels, cylinders, receivers (frames) or complete breech mechanisms, when the total value does not exceed $100 wholesale in any single transaction.” . This item is under $100 and according to the information presented, to the best of my knowledge, is exempt. This is not legal advice, please do your own research and due diligence.
- For Customs, this part will be labeled as “Rifle Accessories” HST Code 9305.20.80 (Found in Chapter 93).
- USA Shipping: This item will be shipped with tracking.
Other International Shipments (IMPORTANT):
- Other International customers are responsible for any customs tax/duties. This is not legal advice, do your own research and due diligence.
- International customers are solely responsible to comply with all of their local laws and regulations. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any legal compliance issues that may arise from the purchase of my products.
- For Customs, this part will be labeled as “Rifle Accessories”:
- New Zealand HST Code: 9305.20.00
- Norway HST Code: 9305.20.00
- Sweden HST Code: 9305.20.00
- International Shipping: Items will be shipped with tracking.
- Once shipped, this item is non refundable, if it gets lost in the mail, it is the customers responsibility and cost. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any lost shipments.
Find Out More Information on the IWI Tavor X95, and the IWI Tavor 7. You may also be interested in some of my Benelli M4 Parts and Accessories.
There are no reviews yet.