Beretta 1301 Charging Handle Titanium
For the Beretta 1301 owner that wants no compromise, this Beretta 1301 charging handle is the cream of the crop crafted with the highest quality exotic Titanium 6AL-4V. The Rx Arms Beretta 1301 charging handle titanium is the best of the best, meticulously CNC machined from bar stock, to tight tolerances to ensure proper fitment, and optimal performance for the Beretta 1301, and Beretta 1301 Tactical. The Locking No Spin Design keeps the bolt handle in place while racking the bolt, engineered as the Beretta engineers designed the original handle with a locking keyway. Replace the OEM plastic and steel handle with a solid 1pc knurled Titanium design.
The Rx Arms Beretta 1301 Charging Handle boasts a low weight of 11 grams, with an outside diameter of handle is 0.625″, and features a “volcano” style knurl to reduce sharpness on skin. Many other charging handles are simply too heavy, weighing as much as 28 or more grams, and are prone to breaking off due to the 1301 BLINK fast cycling design. Which is why we use Titanium to keep the weight of the handle as light as possible while ensuring optimal strength. Our Handle is premium finished in Cerakote Black, or Raw Blasted Titanium Satin. (current photos are a prototype in raw shiny titanium finish).
Made in Canada. Ships to USA and Canada, other worldwide.
Beretta 1301 Charging Handle Titanium Specs:
- Rx Arms Beretta 1301 Charging Handle is specifically designed and tested for the Beretta 1301.
- Rx Arms Beretta 1301 Charging Handle is large diameter of 0.625″, while only weighing a little more than the OEM handle, which is made out of Nylon
plastic and steel.
- The Volcano Knurl gives superior grip while avoiding too sharp edges to cut the skin.
- Material: Rx Arms Beretta 1301 Titanium Charging Handle is made from 6AL-4V titanium, typically used in aerospace design to give the best weight to strength ratio.
- Rx Arms Beretta 1301 charging handle features a keyway locking no spin design like the OEM handle. Once inserted, it locks into place like the Beretta Engineers intended.
- Premium finish with Cerakote Black to match the Beretta 1301, or Raw Blasted Satin Titanium.
- Weight: 11 grams. This is much less weight than other oversize charging handles, which typically can weigh upwards of 28 grams. Other handles may be prone to breakage due to overweight handles and the whip of the cycling bolt with the fast BLINK system.
- Lifetime warranty like our other parts and accessories.
- Made in Canada.
- Refund and Returns policy can be viewed here.
USA Residents Customs Info:
We have been shipping our products to USA customers for years without issue, below are some items to note:
- USA customer are responsible for any customs tax/duties, however anything under $800 USD is rarely taxed according to the research I have conducted. This is not legal advice, do your own research and due diligence.
- According to the ATF, a Form 6 exemption is granted for sporting shotgun parts/accessories as stated on point 6. “Sporting shotgun parts other than firearm frames or receivers or barrels.” [are exempt from Form 6]. The Beretta is a shotgun that is “generally recognized as particularly suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes.” (further details on this can be read in the ATF National Firearms Act Handbook). As such, it is a sporting shotgun, and according to the Form 6 exemption list, does not need a form 6 when importing parts and accessories.. This is not legal advice, please do your own research and due diligence.
- For Customs, this part will be labeled as “Sporting Shotgun Accessories” HST Code 9305.20.80 (Found in Chapter 93).
Other International Shipments (IMPORTANT):
- Other International customers are responsible for any customs tax/duties. This is not legal advice, do your own research and due diligence.
- International customers are solely responsible to comply with all of their local laws and regulations. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any legal compliance issues that may arise from the purchase of my products.
- For Customs, this part will be labeled as “Shotgun Accessories”:
- New Zealand HST Code: 9305.20.00
- Norway HST Code: 9305.20.00
- Sweden HST Code: 9305.20.00
- International Shipping: Items will be shipped with tracking.
- Once shipped, this item is non refundable, if it gets lost in the mail, it is the customers responsibility and cost. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any lost shipments.
- Backorders are payment in full. If, for whatever reason, you need to cancel the backorder before it ships, I will need to take 5% off the total backorder amount to refund the amount. This will cover charges my credit card processor charges me. For example, if the order was for $100, I will keep $5 and return $95 to you, to cover my back end costs.
- When ordering a backorder item with an item in stock, the shipment will be delayed until all items are in stock.
Why Upgrade The OEM Beretta 1301 Charging Handle?
A question I see a lot online, is why bother upgrading the OEM charging handle at all? While the original design does work, the construction of the OEM handle is prone to separation, due to the inject over molded handle on top of a steel tang. Our handle is machined from a single piece of Titanium bar stock, giving you optimal performance at a low weight, and providing a bigger griping knurled surface.
You may be interested in some of our other accessories and parts. Get more information on the Beretta 1301 Tactical. The Beretta 1301 is a versatile shotgun that is great to carry when hiking, hunting, sport shooting, or getting outdoors in the woods.