Benelli M4 QD Sling Mount For Collapsible Stock
Benelli M4 QD Sling Mount for the Collapsible Stock, designed specifically for the Benelli M4/M1014. This AMBI Rotation Limited QD mount is made from 4140 Steel, offering the user a choice to mount the sling quickly on either side of the buttstock.
Benelli M4 QD Sling Mount Specs:
- Designed and tested specifically on the Benelli M4 / M1014 legacy collapsible buttstock. Not compatible with the M4A1/M4 T-Pro buttstock.
- Rotation limited design, offering the user 4 different angles to mount the sling.
- Material: 4140 Steel.
- Weight: 19g
- Finished with matte black, Mil Spec hot black oxide bath.
- Made In Canada
- Lifetime Warranty
- Refund and Returns policy can be viewed here.
Note: Torque on QD mount bolt is maximum 15 in.lb.
USA Residents Information (IMPORTANT):
We have been shipping our products to USA customers for years without issue, below are some items to note:
- USA customer are responsible for any customs tax/duties, however anything under $800 USD is rarely taxed according to the research I have conducted. This is not legal advice, do your own due diligence.
- According to the ATF, a Form 6 exemption is granted for sporting shotgun parts/accessories as stated on point 6. “Sporting shotgun parts other than firearm frames or receivers or barrels.” [are exempt from Form 6]. The Benelli M4 is a shotgun that is legally imported into the USA as “generally recognized as particularly suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes.” (further details on this can be read in the ATF National Firearms Act Handbook). As such, it is a sporting shotgun when it is imported into the USA, and according to the Form 6 exemption list, does not need a form 6 when importing parts and accessories.. This is not legal advice, please do your own research and due diligence.
- Customs Label “Sporting Shotgun Accessories” HST Code 9305.20.80 (Found in Chapter 93)
- USA Shipping: This item will be shipped with tracking.
Other International Shipments (IMPORTANT):
- Other International customers are responsible for any customs tax/duties. This is not legal advice, do your own research and due diligence.
- International customers are solely responsible to comply with all of their local laws and regulations. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any legal compliance issues that may arise from the purchase of my products.
- For Customs, this part will be labeled as “Shotgun Accessories”, customs code 9305.20.00
- International Shipping: Items will be shipped with tracking.
- Once shipped, this item is non refundable, if it gets lost in the mail, it is the customers responsibility and cost. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any lost shipments.
- Backorders are payment in full. If, for whatever reason, you need to cancel the backorder before it ships, I will need to take 5% off the total backorder amount to refund the amount. This will cover charges my credit card processor charges me. For example, if the order was for $100, I will keep $5 and return $95 to you, to cover my back end costs.
- When ordering a backorder item with an item in stock, the shipment will be delayed until all items are in stock.