Benelli M4 Magazine Extension
Benelli M4 Magazine Extension increases Benelli M4 Magazine Capacity +2 for USA Residents, and +1 for Canadian Residents. CNC Precision made of 4140 Hardened Steel, Ships to USA and Canada.
This Benelli M4 Magazine Extension is for those M4 owners who do not wish to perform the tasks needed to swap out their OEM Benelli M4 Magazine full tube, but still desire to increase to full capacity. It is a simple process to expand your capacity with this extension, and requires no gunsmithing whatsoever.
The Rx Arms Benelli M4 magazine extension is the highest quality mag extension you can find. It is finished in both Black Nitride (for incredible corrosion resistance on the interior), and then custom Cerekote on the exterior to match the OEM Tube. This is the same treatment that the Rx Arms Benelli M4 Magazine Extension Full Tube gets.
The Custom Cerekote colour will create a uniform look on the firearm. Most other Benelli M4 Magazine Extensions on the market are black, and they do not match the tube, nor the barrel.
Benelli M4 Magazine Extension Specs:
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 Magazine Extension is specifically designed and tested for the Benelli M4.
- Direct replacement for Benelli 81043 (for USA residents)
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 Magazine Extension will replace the factory neutered plug from Benelli, and increase capacity for +2 for USA residents, and +1 for Canadian residents.
- Material: Rx Arms Benelli M4 Magazine Extension is made from 4140 Hardened Steel.
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 Magazine Extension is first black nitrided in a salt bath, which gives an RC 60+ surface hardness, and high corrosion resistance (much higher than Black Oxide or Manganese Phosphate). It is then custom Cerekote to match the tube.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Canada.
- Ships to USA and Canada.
USA Residents Information:
- USA customer are responsible for any customs tax/duties, however anything under $800 USD is rarely taxed according to the research I have conducted. This is not legal advice, do your own due diligence.
- According to the ATF, a Form 6 exemption is granted for “Minor components and parts for Category I(a) and I(b) firearms except barrels, cylinders, receivers (frames) or complete breech mechanisms, when the total value does not exceed $100 wholesale in any single transaction.” . This is not legal advice, please do your own research and due dilligence.
- This item will be less than $100 USD.
- Customs Label “Shotgun Accessories” (HST Code 9305.20.80 Found in Chapter 93)
- Shipping will be extra.
- This item will be less than $100 USD.
- USA Shipping: This item will be shipped with tracking.
- Keeping your Cart less than $100: I suggest keeping your cart total less than $100 (before shipping). If you the ATF $100 ceiling limit for a single transaction and you will be responsible for any outcome that can take place. You can do multiple transactions for multiple products as long as the $100 ceiling limit remains intact.
Canadian Residents Information:
- It is the gun owners responsibility in Canada, to ensure that their magazine capacity is compliant with Canadian law.
- Some customers prefer their gunsmith to plug their tube for them, if you wish to take this option, choose “unplugged”.
- If you want me to plug it for you, to the legal limit in Canada (5.9 x 3″ shell), then select “plugged”. I am using an Aluminum machined plug, and JB weld into place.
Other International Shipments (IMPORTANT):
- Other International customers are responsible for any customs tax/duties. This is not legal advice, do your own research and due diligence.
- International customers are solely responsible to comply with all of their local laws and regulations. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any legal compliance issues that may arise from the purchase of my products.
- For Customs, this part will be labeled as “Shotgun Accessories”:
- New Zealand HST Code: 9305.20.00
- Norway HST Code: 9305.20.00
- International Shipping: Items will be shipped with tracking.
- Once shipped, this item is non refundable, if it gets lost in the mail, it is the customers responsibility and cost. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any lost shipments.
*product image is a placeholder image only, production is underway on this item and final pictures will be added.