Benelli M4 M-LOK® Heat Shield (For Benelli M4 Handguard 70116 70117)
Rx Arm Solutions Benelli M4 M-LOK® Heat Shield, specifically designed to be fully compatible with the OEM Polymer 2pc Benelli M4 Handguard (Benelli 70117, and Benelli 70116). This brand new concept revolutionizes the way the Benelli M4/M1014 handles. It gives the user multiple options for accessory attachments, protecting hands from barrel heat, all while retaining the superior and unmatched ergonomics of the original Polymer 2pc Benelli M4 Handguard.
Machined from billet 6061-T6 and Mil Spec Type III annodized. Once installed, this Heat Shield offers fast, and tool-less takedown of the Benelli M4/M1014. Fully compliant with ARDEC Solicitation DAAE-30-98R-0401.
Requires: Rx Arms Benelli M4 Optic Mount
The Benelli M4 M-LOK® Heat Shield requires an Rx Arms receiver optic mount as part of its design for tool-less takedown. We offer 4 optic mounts to choose from:
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 Picatinny Rail Mil Spec
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 Optic Mount – Trijicon® RMR
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 Optic Mount – Aimpoint® T2
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 Optic Mount – Aimpoint® P2
The Rx Arms Benelli M4 M-LOK® Heat Shield WILL NOT function without also installing one of the above optic mounts.
Initially, the Picatinny and RMR optic receiver mounts will be offered, with the Aimpoint mounts slated to be released Early 2024.
Benelli M4 Light Mount Options
We designed the Heat Shield to offer multiple Benelli M4 light mount options. Flashlights can optimally be mounted near the muzzle to reduce barrel shadow. Users can comfortably mount remote light switches for weapon lights mounted on the opposite side of the shooter. Tape switches are comfortably utilized on the 45* M-LOK surface above the handguard. Switches like the Unity Tactical Hot Button can be mounted just in front of the handguard on the side of the heat shield.
Of course, if no remote switch is desired, there are multiple options to mount a flashlight near the handguard, utilizing a variety of aftermarket flashlight mounts.
Benelli M4 Handguard Compatibility
The Rx Arms Heat Shield is only designed for fitment on the Benelli M4/M1014 using the original polymer 2pc handguard (Benelli 70117, and Benelli 70116). The Benelli M4 Handguard that comes on the newer M4A1 or M4 T-Pro models are not compatible with the heat shield we designed. Please be sure to review the Benelli M4 Handguard on your shotgun to be sure it is compatible with our Heat Shield before ordering.
Benelli M4 M-LOK® Heat Shield Specs:
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 M-LOK® Heat Shield is specifically designed and tested for the Benelli M4/M1014.
- Rx Arms Heat Shield will only function with the OEM Polymer 2pc Benelli M4 Handguard (Benelli 70117, and Benelli 70116), NOT the aluminum Benelli M4 Handguard that is on the M4A1 or M4 T-Pro models.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- Mil Spec Type III hard coat annodized.
- Weight: 188g
- Requires to be paired up with an Rx Arms Benelli M4 Optic Mount to function.
- Includes: Mounting Bracket, and all hardware needed to mount the heat shield to the gun.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects, like all of our Benelli M4 accessories and parts.
- Patent Pending
- Made in Canada.
- Refund and Returns policy can be viewed here.
Benelli M4 M-LOK® Heat Shield Installation:
We will be posting an in depth video for installation in the future.
USA Residents Customs Info:
We have been shipping our products to USA customers for years without issue, below are some items to note:
- USA customers are responsible for any customs tax/duties, however anything under $800 USD is rarely taxed according to the research I have conducted. This is not legal advice, do your own research and due diligence.
- According to the ATF, a Form 6 exemption is granted for sporting shotgun parts/accessories as stated on point 6. “Sporting shotgun parts other than firearm frames or receivers or barrels.” [are exempt from Form 6]. The Benelli M4 is a shotgun that is legally imported into the USA as “generally recognized as particularly suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes.” (further details on this can be read in the ATF National Firearms Act Handbook). As such, it is a sporting shotgun when it is imported into the USA, and according to the Form 6 exemption list, does not need a form 6 when importing parts and accessories.. This is not legal advice, please do your own research and due diligence.
- For Customs, this part will be labeled as “Sport Shotgun Accessory” HST Code 9305.20.80 (Found in Chapter 93).
- USA Shipping: This item will be shipped with tracking.
Other International Shipments (IMPORTANT):
- Other International customers are responsible for any customs tax/duties. This is not legal advice, do your own research and due diligence.
- International customers are solely responsible to comply with all of their local laws and regulations. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any legal compliance issues that may arise from the purchase of my products.
- For Customs, this part will be labeled as “Sporting Shotgun Accessories”: HST Code: 9305.20.00
- International Shipping: Items will be shipped with tracking.
- Once shipped, this item is non refundable, if it gets lost in the mail, it is the customers responsibility and cost. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any lost shipments.
- Backorders are payment in full. If, for whatever reason, you need to cancel the backorder before it ships, I will need to take 5% off the total backorder amount to refund the amount. This will cover charges my credit card processor charges me. For example, if the order was for $100, I will keep $5 and return $95 to you, to cover my back end costs.
- When ordering a backorder item with an item in stock, the shipment will be delayed until all items are in stock.