Benelli M4 Charging Handle Titanium
For the Benelli M4 owner that wants no compromise, this Benelli M4 charging handle is the cream of the crop crafted with the highest quality exotic metals for superior performance and quality. The Rx Arms Benelli M4 charging handle Titanium is the best of the best, made with a high quality Titanium handle permanently fused with a hardened stainless steel tang, creating in essence a 1pc charge handle. This Anti-Spin, Locking Design keeps the bolt handle in place while racking the bolt. It is CNC Precision Machined to tight tolerances to ensure optimal performance. This same Locking Design is also utilized in the Rx Arms 7075Al Benelli M4 Charging Handle.
The Rx Arms Benelli M4 Charging Handle is a low weight of 11.8 grams, the same as the OEM handle but much larger. Outside diameter of handle is 0.55″, and features a “volcano” style knurl to reduce sharpness on skin. Handle is premium finished in Cerakote Black, the same finish as our Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab.
Anti-Spin, Locking Design. For installation, rotate the handle while pushing into the bolt, this will make it easier to get the detent to compress. My Benelli M4 Parts and Accessories are all made here in Canada. Ships to USA and Canada.
Benelli M4 Titanium Charging Handle Specs:
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 Charging Handle is specifically designed and tested for the Benelli M4.
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 Charging Handle is much larger than the factory Benelli M4 Charging Handle, while also keeping the same weight due to the use of Titanium. This keeps the bolt cycling as Benelli designed.
- The Volcano Knurl gives superior grip while avoiding too sharp edges to cut the skin.
- Material: Rx Arms Benelli M4 Titanium Charging Handle is made from 6AL-4V titanium, typically used in aerospace design to give the best weight to strength ratio. The Tang is made from 42+ RC hard stainless steel. Other titanium charging handle tangs will deform over time from contact with the detent. This is why I designed my handle to have a hardened stainless steel tang, to reduce deformation.
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 Charging handle features an Anti Spin, Locking design. Once inserted, it locks into place.
- Premium finish with Cerakote Black to match the Benelli M4.
- Weight: 11.8 grams (little less than OEM). This is much less weight than other oversize charging handles, which typically can weigh upwards of 28 grams. Other handles may be prone to breakage due to overweight handles and the whip of the cycling bolt.
- Lifetime warranty like our other parts and accessories.
- Made in Canada.
- Refund and Returns policy can be viewed here.
Since our charging handle is designed to lock into place, it can also be tougher to remove straight out as designed. If you have a brand new Benelli M4, it is suggested to put a dab of oil on the charging handle detent holes before installing it for the first time. The detent in the M4 can have burrs or rough metal that will wear over time from inserting and removing the charging handle. But initially, can be a source of friction when trying to remove the charging handle.
USA Residents Customs Info:
We have been shipping our products to USA customers for years without issue, below are some items to note:
- USA customer are responsible for any customs tax/duties, however anything under $800 USD is rarely taxed according to the research I have conducted. This is not legal advice, do your own research and due diligence.
- According to the ATF, a Form 6 exemption is granted for sporting shotgun parts/accessories as stated on point 6. “Sporting shotgun parts other than firearm frames or receivers or barrels.” [are exempt from Form 6]. The Benelli M4 is a shotgun that is legally imported into the USA as “generally recognized as particularly suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes.” (further details on this can be read in the ATF National Firearms Act Handbook). As such, it is a sporting shotgun when it is imported into the USA, and according to the Form 6 exemption list, does not need a form 6 when importing parts and accessories.. This is not legal advice, please do your own research and due diligence.
- For Customs, this part will be labeled as “Sporting Shotgun Accessories” HST Code 9305.20.80 (Found in Chapter 93).
Other International Shipments (IMPORTANT):
- Other International customers are responsible for any customs tax/duties. This is not legal advice, do your own research and due diligence.
- International customers are solely responsible to comply with all of their local laws and regulations. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any legal compliance issues that may arise from the purchase of my products.
- For Customs, this part will be labeled as “Shotgun Accessories”:
- New Zealand HST Code: 9305.20.00
- Norway HST Code: 9305.20.00
- Sweden HST Code: 9305.20.00
- International Shipping: Items will be shipped with tracking.
- Once shipped, this item is non refundable, if it gets lost in the mail, it is the customers responsibility and cost. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any lost shipments.
- Backorders are payment in full. If, for whatever reason, you need to cancel the backorder before it ships, I will need to take 5% off the total backorder amount to refund the amount. This will cover charges my credit card processor charges me. For example, if the order was for $100, I will keep $5 and return $95 to you, to cover my back end costs.
- When ordering a backorder item with an item in stock, the shipment will be delayed until all items are in stock.
A question I see a lot online, is why bother upgrading the OEM charging handle at all? While the original design is a classic look, the size can be impractical if using an aftermarket bolt release mod such as our Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab. Although it can work, typically, with an aftermarket bolt release tab, the OEM charging handle doesn’t have enough clearance to comfortably rack the gun, while avoiding clipping the bolt release with your fingers. The clearance my Benelli M4 Charging Handle provides, greatly improves the confidence with which you can rack the bolt, knowing that your fingers are in the clear.
You may be interested in some of my other Benelli M4 Parts and Accessories. Get more information on the Benelli M4. The Benelli M4 is a versatile shotgun that is great to carry when hiking, hunting, or getting outdoors in the woods.