Benelli M4 Charging Handle Titanium/Steel Hybrid
The Benelli M4 OEM charging handle is small, and difficult to handle during high stress situations. So I’ve designed one of the best all around charging handles on the market. My Benelli M4 charging handle is made with a Titanium handle with a hardened stainless steel tang. This Anti-Spin, Locking Design keeps the bolt handle in place while racking the bolt. It is CNC Precision Machined from Titanium 6AL-4V and 40+ Rockwell hardness Stainless Steel
My Benelli M4 Charging Handle is a low weight of 12 grams, the same as the OEM handle but double the size. Outside diameter of handle is 0.55″, and features a “volcano” style knurl to reduce sharpness on skin. Handle is finished in Cerekote Black, the same finish as my Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab.
Anti-Spin, Locking Design. For installation, rotate the handle while pushing into the bolt, this will make it easier to get the detent to compress. My Benelli M4 Parts and Accessories are all made here in Canada. Ships to USA and Canada.
Benelli M4 Titanium Charging Handle Specs:
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 Charging Handle is specifically designed and tested for the Benelli M4.
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 Charging Handle is much larger than the factory Benelli M4 Charging Handle, while also keeping the same weight due to Titanium. This is important, to keep the bolt cycling as designed one needs to use a charging handle that matches the weight of the originally designed handle.
- The Volcano Knurl gives superior grip while avoiding too sharp edges to cut the skin.
- Material: Rx Arms Benelli M4 Titanium Charging Handle is made from 6AL-4V titanium, typically used in aerospace design to give the best weight to strength ratio. The Tang is made from 40+ RC hard stainless steel. Other titanium charging handle tangs will deform over time from contact with the detent. This is why I designed my handle to have a hardened stainless steel tang, to reduce deformation.
- The finish is Cerekote Black to match the Benelli M4.
- Weight: 12 grams (same as OEM). This is much less weight than other oversize charging handles, which typically can weigh upwards of 28 grams. Other handles may be prone to breakage due to overweight handles and the whip of the cycling bolt.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Canada.
USA Residents Information (IMPORTANT):
- USA customer are responsible for any customs tax/duties, however anything under $800 USD is rarely taxed according to the research I have conducted. This is not legal advice, do your own research and due diligence.
- According to the ATF, a Form 6 exemption is granted for “Minor components and parts for Category I(a) and I(b) firearms except barrels, cylinders, receivers (frames) or complete breech mechanisms, when the total value does not exceed $100 wholesale in any single transaction.” . This item is under $100 and according to the information presented, to the best of my knowledge, is exempt. This is not legal advice, please do your own research and due diligence.
- For Customs, this part will be labeled as “Shotgun Accessories” HST Code 9305.20.80 (Found in Chapter 93) Canada is in Column 1 for Duty Rate.
- USA Shipping: This item will be shipped with tracking.
- FOR MULTIPLE CHARGE HANDLE ORDERS: I suggest ordering 1 per transaction, this is up to you, but if you add more than one item to your cart, the value will exceed the ATF $100 ceiling limit and you will be responsible for any outcome that can take place.
- I will be opening up the backorder/preorder the Benelli M4 Charging Handle Titanium soon. It will be payment in full. If you choose to backorder/preorder this item, I will not be refunding any fees before I ship it out. Consider any pre-payment a done deal, with the expectation that you will be receiving this item in the mail when I get it in stock. This is non negotiable. I am a small business and I get charged for refunds, I cannot afford to have refunds issued. If you do not like this, you can continue to sign up on the waiting list, and I will email out to the whole waiting list when the item is ready for shipping.
- You can see my up to date timelines on the Product Status page
A question I see a lot online, is why bother upgrading the OEM charging handle at all? While the original design is a classic look, the size can be impractical if using an aftermarket bolt release mod such as my Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab. Although it can work, typically, with an aftermarket bolt release tab, the OEM charging handle doesn’t have enough clearance to comfortably rack the gun, while avoiding clipping the bolt release with your fingers. The clearance my Benelli M4 Charging Handle provides, greatly improves the confidence with which you can rack the bolt, knowing that your fingers are in the clear.