Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab
Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab made from 1075, 45 RC hardened spring steel with a Cerekote Graphite Black finish, the same finish that is applied to the Rx Arms Benelli M4 Titanium Charging Handle. This modification is very easy to install, requires no gun smithing, it just tucks in between the forearm and the forearm retaining band. Also compatible with the Sulun Arms Tac-12, Canuck Operator, and Panzer M4 (among other M4 clones). This product goes well with the Rx Arms Ti Charge handle as well as the 4140 hardened steel charge handle. Rx Arms Benelli M4 Accessories and Parts are all made here in Canada . Ships to USA and Canada.
Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab Specifications:
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab is specifically designed and tested for the Benelli M4.
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 Bolt Release tab greatly improves the surface area to release the bolt, which can be very useful under high stress situations.
- Material: The Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab is made from 1075 spring steel with a very hard 45RC rating. This metal is extremely hard, with high elasticity.
- The finish is Cerekote Black to match the Benelli M4.
- Weight: 5 grams
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Canada.
- Refund and Returns policy can be viewed here.
USA Residents Information:
- USA customer are responsible for any customs tax/duties, however anything under $800 USD is rarely taxed according to the research I have conducted. This is not legal advice, do your own due diligence.
- According to the ATF, a Form 6 exemption is granted for sporting shotgun parts/accessories as stated on point 6. “Sporting shotgun parts other than firearm frames or receivers or barrels.” [are exempt from Form 6]. The Benelli M4 is a shotgun that is legally imported into the USA as “generally recognized as particularly suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes.” (further details on this can be read in the ATF National Firearms Act Handbook). As such, it is a sporting shotgun when it is imported into the USA, and according to the Form 6 exemption list, does not need a form 6 when importing parts and accessories.. This is not legal advice, please do your own research and due diligence.
- For Customs, this part will be labeled as “Sport Shotgun Accessory” HST Code 9305.20.80 (Found in Chapter 93).
- USA Shipping: Shipped Tracked Packet Canada Post/USPS
Other International Shipments (IMPORTANT):
- Other International customers are responsible for any customs tax/duties. This is not legal advice, do your own research and due diligence.
- International customers are solely responsible to comply with all of their local laws and regulations. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any legal compliance issues that may arise from the purchase of my products.
- For Customs, this part will be labeled as “Shotgun Accessories”:
- New Zealand HST Code: 9305.20.00
- Norway HST Code: 9305.20.00
- Sweden HST Code: 9305.20.00
- International Shipping: Items will be shipped with tracking.
- Once shipped, this item is non refundable, if it gets lost in the mail, it is the customers responsibility and cost. Rx Arms Solutions is not liable for any lost shipments.
Why Upgrade to A Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab?
The stock OEM bolt release button is very small, and hard to place during high stress, or fast operation. The Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab provides surface area to place 3 fingers on the release. It is naturally easy to find with your fingers, to release the bolt as quickly as possible. Other bolt release devices such as a “Bolt Release Pad”, usually require gunsmiths to drill and tap the button to install the device. This costs additional money and time. In addition, should this type of device fail from catching on a hard surface. This can also damage the internal bolt release functionality of the Benelli M4.
If the Bolt Release Tab catches and breaks on a hard surface in the same situation, the small OEM bolt release button, and function, remain intact. For this reason, the bolt release tab can be a better product which can ensure no damage to your firearm in the event of a damaged failure.