Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab
Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab made from 1095 hardened spring steel with a Cerekote Graphite Black finish, the same finish that is applied to the Rx Arms Benelli M4 Titanium Charging Handle. This modification is very easy to install, requires no gun smithing, it just tucks in between the forearm and the forearm retaining band. Also compatible with the Sulun Arms Tac-12, Canuck Operator, and Panzer M4 (among other M4 clones). Rx Arms Benelli M4 Accessories and Parts are all made here in Canada . Ships to USA and Canada.
Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab Specifications:
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab is specifically designed and tested for the Benelli M4.
- Rx Arms Benelli M4 Bolt Release tab greatly improves the surface area to release the bolt, which can be very useful under high stress situations.
- Material: The Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab is made from 1095 spring steel. This metal is extremely hard shim stock, with high elasticity.
- The finish is Cerekote Black to match the Benelli M4.
- Weight: 5 grams
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Canada.
USA Residents Information:
- USA customer are responsible for any customs tax, however anything under $800 USD is rarely taxed according to the research I have conducted. This is not legal advice, do your own due diligence.
- According to the ATF, a Form 6 exemption is granted for “Minor components and parts for Category I(a) and I(b) firearms except barrels, cylinders, receivers (frames) or complete breech mechanisms, when the total value does not exceed $100 wholesale in any single transaction.” . This item is under $100 and according to the information presented, to the best of my knowledge, is exempt. This is not legal advice, please do your own research and due dilligence.
- For Customs, this part will be labeled as “Shotgun Accessories” HST Code 9305.20.80 (Found in Chapter 93) Canada is in Column 1 for Duty Rate.
- USA Shipping: I ship all single tabs small air packet (no tracking) to keep costs down, if you order two or more, then I will ship it tracked Packed USPS. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery due to customs and cross border shipping. Contact me if it hasn’t arrived in 4 weeks.
Why Upgrade to A Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab?
The stock OEM bolt release button is very small, and hard to place during high stress, or fast operation. The Benelli M4 Bolt Release Tab provides surface area to place 3 fingers on the release. It is naturally easy to find with your fingers, to release the bolt as quickly as possible. Other bolt release devices such as a “Bolt Release Pad”, usually require gunsmiths to drill and tap the button to install the device. This costs additional money and time. In addition, these devices can be prone to failure from catching on a hard surface. This can also damage the internal bolt release functionality of the Benelli M4.
If the Bolt Release Tab catches and breaks on a hard surface in the same situation, the small OEM bolt release button, and function, remain intact. For this reason, the bolt release tab can be a better product which can ensure no damage to your firearm in the event of a damaged failure.